Search Engine Optimization is the central pillar of digital marketing. the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines is SEO ranking. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Your organic traffic is directly related to your search engine ranking positions.
How Google works for SEO:-
- Google’s spiders crawl the web by visiting web pages
- Then, they add optimized pages to their index and catalog them
- When people search, Google shows the best results based on the search terms
The main factor of SEO Ranking is as follows:-
- On-Page:- On-page SEO is when you work on the speed of the website or landing page, optimize the content, or improve the meta description and title tags. This is called on-page SEO
- .Off-Page:- Building backlinks, encouraging branded searches, and increasing engagement and shares on social media is off – page SEO. Which increases the website’s search engine rankings.
- Technical:- Technical SEO is creating sites that search engines can crawl, read, and understand. Technical SEO includes Submitting your sitemap to Google, Creating an SEO-friendly site structure, Improving your website’s speed, making your website mobile-friendly, Finding and fixing duplicate content issues, and much more
- Local SEO:- Local SEO is a search engine optimization strategy that helps make your business more visible in local search results on Google. Which makes your business run on Google.